Become a Club Member
And Save On Trips & Events
Spend a full day sea kayaking, snorkelling, swimming, exploring and relaxing within the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park! Paddling a sea kayak is a unique and intimate way to explore Penguin & Seal Islands, as we get up close and personal with the sea lions, cruise past colonies of pelicans and take in the rugged islands. Kayaking Tour is led by a qualified instructor who will also take you on a guided walk and snorkelling on Penguin Island. Sometimes we even see the dolphins! It’s a fun filled day suitable for beginners and advanced paddlers .... and it's a great way to meet other Adventurous Women!
● Visiting the sea lions at Seal Island often that often swim and jump playfully amongst the kayaks!
● Silently gliding over shallow reefs, exploring secluded bays and getting up close to the islands all within an easy 700 metre to 1km distance offshore - easy paddling for beginners!
● Getting a close up water level view of the marine life.
● Swimming from beautiful sandy beaches and snorkelling colourful reefs with your tour guide.
● Seeing the little penguins at the Discovery Centre and then enjoying an island picnic lunch under the trees overlooking sweeping views of the marine park.
Qualified Instructor from Capricorn Sea Kayaking
Adventurous Women Host - Sue O'Connor 0403781803
Double sit in kayaks (traditional sit insides with rudders), paddles and life vest
Long sleeved sun shirts & hats
Dry bags to keep your valuables dry
Guided walk & snorkelling (mask and snorkel) on Penguin Island
Penguin feeding at the Discovery Centre
Morning Tea & Picnic Lunch on Penguin Island (Dietary Requirements will be catered for - Fill out Dietary Field when making payment)
Transport to meeting point
- Bathers, thongs or sandals.
- A change of clothes for after your paddle or snorkel.
- Drinking water, sunscreen, towel and camera.
Self Drive to Shoalwater Bay / Participants must weigh less than 115kgs / Must be over 13 years old to participate
Time/Where to Meet on the Day
Meet at 8.am at 153 Arcadia Drive, opposite the Penguin Road intersection, in the Pengos Cafe carpark. Look for the Capricorn Sea Kayaking van/ute and kayak trailer in the car park and your Adventurous Women Host, Sue O'Connor (who will be wearing an Adventurous Women Orange Cap for easy identification)
Please contact Sue on the day if you're unable to make it for any reason or you are running late. Sue O'Connor 0403781803
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a tour has commenced.
Please ensure you read our complete cancellation policy before booking