Following on from the success of the first get together of the AW Bunbury Chapter, another outing has been arranged ... even though the walk is free, bookings are essential.
The Walk: The Marri Trail is a 10 kilometre moderate walk through jarrah and marri forest in the Crooked Brook Forest, Dardanup. The trail has several scenic lookouts spots over Bunbury and the Ferguson Valley. More Info about the trail can be found here on the Trails WA Site
Meeting Place: Near the BBQ Area located close to where you'll park - Look for your AW Host Sue D, she'll be wearing a bright orange AW Peak Cap.
Meeting Time: 9.00am
Full First Aid Kit
Items of a personal nature
- Carry at least 2 litres of water
- Wear Suitable clothing to protect you from the elements
- Wear sturdy but comfortable footwear.
- Personal first aid kit (optional)
- Small Thermos/Morning Tea or snack for while on the trail
- Lunch to have after the walk (Optional if you wish to stay on)