Looking for an active day out in Nature?
Join us for a stunning walk along the Bibbulmun Track from Yarragil Form to Swamp Oak campsite and back!
The approximate time for this walk is 6 hours including breaks, however the walk may run over/under time depending upon the overall pace of the group.
Please let our Guide know if you are on a time schedule.
Meet at 8.00am - The Blue Wren Cafe, Pinjarra-Williams Rd, Dwellingup.
We'll leave some vehicles here and car-pool to our starting point at Yarragil, which is approximately 20 - 30 minutes drive.
How To Get There:
Dwellingup is located 106km south of Perth, a drive of approx. one hour and 20 minutes from Perth. From the city, travel south on the Kwinana Freeway to Pinjarra Rd. Exit left and travel to Pinjarra. Turn left on to South Western Highway at the traffic lights and then shortly after passing through the main business area, turn right before the railway crossing near the Pinjarra Hotel (look for signs to Dwellingup). Travel along the Pinjarra-Williams Rd to Dwellingup (approx. 25km).
Alternatively travel south on the South Western Highway from Armadale to North Dandalup and turn left on Del Park Road. Dwellingup is a further 25kms.
Walk Distance: 15.2km return
Terrain: Undulating with a couple of steep sections - Suitable for those with a good level of fitness and moderate bush walking experience.
● Lane Poole Reserve, a special conservation zone through which a significant amount of the Bibbulmun Track between Dwellingup & Collie passes.
● Walking through extensive areas of Jarrah & Sheoak
● Photo/Swimming Opportunity at Beautiful Island Pool
Experienced Bush Walking Guide
Fully Accredited WA Tourism Operator
Comprehensive First Aid Kit & PLB
Insurances & Licences required to Guide Groups on WA Trails
Yummy Morning Tea
Photo's of your day on the trail
Transport to/from Dwellingup (Contact us if you wish to car pool and we'll do our best to accommodate)
Lunch - (BYO)
Entry Fee into Lane Pool Reserve (on meeting at Blue Wren, we'll discuss options for car pooling into the reserve to share entry costs)
- Minimum 2 - 3 litres of water
- Sturdy shoes/boots with good grip
- Sun Hat, Sunglasses, sunscreen (30+) and insect repellent
- Binoculars and camera (optional)
- Clothes to suit the activity and potential weather conditions
- Personal Medication/First Aid kit
- Walking Poles (optional)
- Tissues / Wet Ones (for toilet breaks in the bush)
- Something to carry your rubbish out (nothing gets left behind Leave No Trace)
- Bathers & Towel (Optional, if you feel like a refreshing dip at Island Pool after the walk/ on the way back to collect the vehicles)
No refund is available unless your place is taken by another