Coochiemudlo Island, one of Moreton Bay's little gems is a secluded and compact sand-fringed island relatively untouched by time or tourists.
Join Chris as we jump on the ferry and head to "Coochie" for an easy and relaxing 5km hike. The walk should take approximately two hours, giving us plenty of time to explore and enjoy the beautiful views across the water to other islands close in proximity.
Afterwards you have the option to grab a pizza and drink at the Coochiemudlo Island Beach Bar at your own expense.
Please advise if you're planning to stay on as we need to book a table
● Discover the beautiful diversity of habitats
● Walking with like-minded women
Adventurous Women® Walk Host Chris
Photos of your day
Purchases from the Coochiemudlo Island Beach Bar
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat, Sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Water to suit the afternoon
- Money for the ferry ($12.00 return) and your food and drink purchases
- A sense of fun and good conversations
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a walk or tour has commenced.