If you made a New Years Resolution to get stronger and fitter, then this is the adventure for you! Chris will be meeting you early to take you up the hills of Mt Coot-tha to assist you in your quest.
This workout will challenge your fitness levels, regardless of if you're just starting or where you're at in your progress. It will get your heart rate up, build strength in your legs, assist you in training with a pack and Chris can provide you with trekking pole instructions if required.
Please note: To attend this event you must be COVID double vaccinated. Proof of vaccination MUST be supplied BEFORE the event by emailing a screen shot or appropriate document to email@example.com
● Beat the summer heat with an early start
● Enjoy a training session among the eucalypts
● Increase your hiking techniques and fitness
● Gain tactics to become adventure fit
Adventurous Women® Walk Host, Chris
- Hat and sunscreen
- Minimum 2 litres of water
- If a beginner no more than 10kgs weight in pack (tip: bottles of water are a great weight as they're easy to measure 1L =1Kg and if you're finding it too heavy can be tipped out to reduce your weight)
- Hiking/Trekking poles
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a walk or tour has commenced.