Suitable for all levels of experience and fitness and 3 hours of time on the course
High in the treetops of the Woodhouse pine forest, get ready to take on the exhilarating High Ropes Course. This exciting challenge comprises 15 different elements designed to test your skills, push you beyond your comfort zone, and foster confidence in a safe and supportive environment. Over the course of three hours, we will navigate each stage, gradually building our way through this thrilling experience.
Upon arrival at the Mt Lofty Adventure Hub, our dedicated Adventurous Women® Host will warmly welcome you with a brief introduction before we check-in as a group.
Once we are organised, our friendly instructors will assist us in getting geared up and familiarise us with the ropes before commencing our adventure.
The course itself features an array of wooden beams, tight ropes, and various obstacles that not only provide an adrenaline rush but also offer breathtaking views of the forest from a completely new perspective. As you progress through each element, you will gain confidence and discover your own capabilities.
To top off this fantastic day, we have prepared a delicious picnic lunch that we will enjoy amidst the picturesque Woodhouse grounds. Here, we can share stories about our adventures and raise a glass of bubbly in celebration!
Join us for this unforgettable experience in the treetops and let your inner adventurer soar!
Please ensure you arrive at least 20 min early so we're organised and on the course on time and we recommend bringing along a fold up chair to sit on for lunch (Parking is available at the venue so it can be left in your vehicle)
While you don't need a pass to attend our high ropes day, If you would like to stay on and enjoy the facilities at Woodhouse please purchase a day pass on your way in.
● 15 high rope challenges designed for all abilities
● Each stage features belayed ropes so by working as a team everyone is able to gets involved!
● Safe supportive environment
● Set in a beautiful forest
Adventurous Women® Host Leonie
Delicious Picnic Lunch
Glass of bubbly
Full safety equipment
3 hours on the course
A supportive bunch of like-minded ladies
- Closed toed sturdy sports shoes (shoes must be closed)
- Ideally sun smart clothing that you aren't worried about getting dirty
- A hat (but it may not be suitable to wear on the equipment)
- Water bottle
- Folding chair (recommended)
- Gloves to protect your hands (recommended)
- You cannot carry most items at height, so please bring a back pack and be prepared to leave it on ground while you are participating
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a walk or tour has commenced.