Our Adventurous Women ® Host will meet you at TreeClimb for a quick introduction and to make sure everyone has brought or purchased gloves (required) before we check-in as a group.
Once we're organised our friendly instructors will get us geared up, show us the ropes on how to use the equipment and run through a short safety briefing in preparation to hit the course.
We will be tackling the "Grand Course" which consists of over 52 fun and challenging obstacles that will push you out of your comfort zone and bring out your inner child as well as help build confidence in a totally safe and supportive way.
The course is made up of various wooden bridges, tight ropes, cargo nets, zip-lines etc. that will help you build confidence as you go along and offer a birds eye view of the beautiful bushland like never before!
Afterwards, you're sure to have worked up an appetite, so we're putting on a delicious picnic lunch where we can have a chat about your adventures & raise a glass of bubbly to celebrate!
Please arrive early if you need to purchase gloves or if you would like to grab a coffee from the kiosk (we hear it's very good)
● Over 52 challenges designed for all abilities
● Safe supportive environment
Glass of bubbly
Full safety equipment & training
At least 1.5 hours on the course
A supportive bunch of like-minded ladies
Purchases from the kiosk
- Water bottle
- Closed-toe shoes that wonâ€™t come off (required)
- Gloves (required) or they can be bought at the venue for $3.50
- Comfortable clothing that is non-restrictive and can be worn with a rock climbing harness
- Long pants (highly recommended)
- Something to tie back hair if required as you will be wearing a helmet
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a walk or tour has commenced.