Enjoy a beautiful return walk through open eucalypt woodlands that feature bloodwoods, grey gums and tallow woods on this "fairly" easy walk along open gravel tracks.
We rate it moderate due to a long steep decent at the beginning of the walk which can be a little tricky but once you're past that the gradient is easy along with the final ascent on return.
● Beautiful dense forest
● A generally easy walk apart from a steep descent to begin
Adventurous Women Host®
- Walking / Hiking boots - No sport shoes or runners due to the gravel surface
- Walking poles recommended
- Sufficient water to suit the day (2L+ recommended)
- Lunch recommended for after
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a tour has commenced