Starting at The Dell, in the Perth Hills we will be hiking on a 9km loop trail that takes us through the Beelu National Park and joins up with the Bibbulmun Track on the edge of the Helena River Valley.
Wildflowers, classic Jarrah forest, the endangered Red-Tailed Black Cockatoo, Golden View Lookout, spectacular views and a reasonable length to strech the legs ...Overall a great combo and makes for a wonderful way to spend a few hours in the Aussie Bush!
Services of an experienced Adventurous Women Guide
Licenced & Accredited Tour Operator with over 15 years of industry experience
Yummy Morning Tea
Photo's of Your Experience
- Hat, Water (min 2 Litres), Sunscreen, Insect Repellent
- Appropriate clothing for hiking & the weather
- Sturdy well worn in walking shoes or boots
- Hiking Poles (optional, however recommended)
- Tissues/Bag for Waste (toileting and other) & Sanitizer
- Snacks or fruit you like to have when bushwalking
- Lunch to have on the trail
- Keep Cup for your cuppa (otherwise we have some)
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a walk or tour has commenced.