Ever wanted to try Aerial Yoga? It's easy to do, something different .. a little bit circus, a little bit yoga combined with a nice stroll to Bells Rapids and a yummy lunch!
This is a great chance to try something new, have a few laughs ....in a relaxed and supportive environment - Just the girls!
How the Day Will Work:
Arrive at around 9.45am for a 10.00am start. After intro's, everyone will be divided into two smaller groups, with our Adventurous Women Host taking one group on a lovely stroll to Bells Rapids, while the other group tries their hand at Aerial Yoga with our Yoga Instructor (both sessions run for one hour)... then we swap over.
After each group has taken part in both sessions (the stroll and aerial yoga), we re-group and enjoy a lovely gourmet picnic lunch together. You're sure to return home with a smile on your face, feeling relaxed and refreshed!
● Learning something new in a supportive & non-competitive environment
● The Releasing of "Happy Hormones"
● Walk to Bells Rapids
● Gourmet Picnic Style Lunch
Fully qualified Aerial Yoga Instructor
1 hour of guided Anti gravity (Aerial) Yoga
AW Host / Guide
1 hour guided walk to Bells Rapids from our Yoga venue
Gourmet Picnic Lunch
Sweet Treat / Tea & Coffee
Transport to/from the venue
- Tight fitting active wear is recommended. Track Pants are fine.
- No clothing with buckles, zips or snaps are allowed as they can tear the Hammocks.
- Tights should be Opaque and Modest.
- Crew neck (higher neck) T-Shirts are advisable, believe me the girls will fall out during an inversion.
- Supportive underwear is a must.
- Clothing that covers legs, waist and armpits is suggested to minimize friction burns from the fabric. NO SINGLETS OR TINY SHORTS.
- Socks are mandatory, Grip socks are recommended and can be purchased at the venue if you wish
- Comfortable walking shoes to wear for the hike
- Something warm to pop on after the Yoga & Hike
- Water, sunscreen, hat, sweat towel
- Raincoat or Poncho / Umbrella in case of rain during hike (spare dry clothing / towel to be left in your vehicle just in case)
- A Sense of Adventure & an Open Mind
Up to but not including 7 days prior to the event - Full Refund
4 - 7 days prior - 50% refund unless a replacement can be found
Less than 4 days - No refund