We will start our evening with a relaxing destress walk along the Wynnum Foreshore (approx 8 kms) then heading back to our starting location to enjoy a glass of bubbles and something sweet at one of the many tables available with plenty of time to spare to watch the eclipse and only Super *Blood Moon of 2021.
This eclipse is considered to be the best in over 3 years and for quite some time to come so it's not to be missed.
If you would like to stay on, or want something more substantial please bring along a plate which can shared if you would like.
This walk is ideal for anyone looking for a social walk or new to AW wanting to find their feet as the walk is flat & paved with no special hiking equipment required.
* A blood moon is another name for a total lunar eclipse due to the reddish tinge the moon takes on as the Earth comes between the sun and moon
* A super moon is the term used when the moon is at its closest point to the Earth in its orbit. It will appear around 14 per cent bigger and around 30% brighter than usual.
● Relaxing destress evening walk
● Witnessing the rare Super Blood Moon
Adventurous Women® Hosts
Glass of bubbly or something soft
Additional food or snacks
- Water bottle (there are places along the way to top up)
- A good pair of walking/running shoe
- Snacks if you think you will get hungry
- A warm jacket for afterwards
- A plate to share (optional)
- A head torch would be handy
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a tour has commenced.