Ready to stretch your legs and tackle a 19.6km walk along the Bibbulmun Track from the Perth Hills Discovery Centre to Hewitt's Hill Campsite and return?
Distance: 19.6 km approx (estimated 6-7 hours including lunch break & short rest stops)
Terrain: As far as hikes in the Perth Hills go, this stretch of the Bibb Track is graded as moderate, however don't let the word 'moderate' fool you, there are a plenty of undulations to get the heart rate up and provide you with a challenge or two, that's for sure!! Suitable for experienced bushwalkers or those with a good level of fitness.
Meeting Time: 7.45 am for a 8.00am start
Meeting Point: Perth Hills Discovery Centre, 380 Allen Road, Mundaring
Limit of 12 places available.
● Hewitt's Hill Campsite - A lovely spot for a picnic
● Flowing creeks & ferny gully's
● Mixed Jarrah & Wandoo Forest
● Grass Trees, Ferns, Wattle, Zamias just to name a few
● Stunning views over the valley
● Granite Outcrops and Boulders - great resting places
Experienced Bush Walking Guide
Comprehensive First Aid Kit
Insurances & PLB
Yummy Morning Tea
Photo's of your day on the trail
Transport to/from Perth Hills Discovery Centre (Contact us if you wish to car pool)
Lunch - (BYO)
- Minimum 3 litres of water
- Sturdy shoes/boots with good grip
- Sun Hat, Sunglasses, sunscreen (30+) and insect repellent
- Binoculars and camera (optional)
- Snacks and lunch
- Clothes to suit the activity and potential weather conditions including a water/windproof jacket
- Personal Medication/First Aid kit
- Walking Poles (optional)
- Tissues / Wet Ones (for toilet breaks in the bush)
- Something to carry your rubbish out (nothing gets left behind Leave No Trace)
Should you need to cancel
- Up to 7 Days Prior to Walk - A refund will be provided
- Under 7 Days Prior to the Walk - No Refund, unless we can fill your place.