Join Adventurous Women ® ™ for a challenging day of hiking within both Victoria & Bickley Reservoirs... Enjoy the support of like minded women, be rewarded with awesome city & valley views and perhaps stay on at Masonmill Gardens afterwards for a drink and celebrate your efforts.
Meeting Place: Masonmill Rd, Carmel - 30km (40mins) east of Perth, at the end of the road you'll see a carpark before the gates into the Victoria Reservoir. The walk will commence from here and the group will walk half the Victoria Reservoir Loop, then divert off on the Bickley Reservoir Loop, coming back onto the Victoria Reservoir Track to complete the hike.
Information from Trails WA below regarding the two loop walks we are combining. Please read this information prior to booking to see if this walk is suitable for your level of fitness. Victoria Reservoir is graded as Moderate, however Bickley Reservoir is graded as Hard.
● Awesome City & Valley Views
● Abundant Birdlife
● Beautiful Wandoo and Sheok
● Granite outcrops
Experienced Bush Walking Guide
Fully Accredited WA Tourism Operator
Comprehensive First Aid Kit
Insurances & Licences required to Guide Groups on WA Trails
Yummy Morning Tea
Photo's of your day on the trail
Transport to/from the meeting point
Lunch - (BYO)
- Minimum 2 - 3 litres of water (there is no drinking water available here)
- Sturdy shoes/boots with good grip
- Sun Hat, Sunglasses, sunscreen (30+) and insect repellent
- Binoculars and camera (optional)
- BYO Lunch
- Clothes to suit the activity and potential weather conditions
- Personal Medication/First Aid kit
- Walking Poles (optional)
- Tissues / Wet Ones (for toilet breaks in the bush)
- Something to carry your rubbish out (nothing gets left behind Leave No Trace)
No refund is available unless your place is taken by another.