This and all our Hike & Hill Training sessions are a great opportunity to increase your training and work on your endurance and hike functional fitness ready for your next adventure, whether itâ€™s a single day walk or a multi-day hike.
As the weather starts to cool we will be taking advantage of the closeness to the city and great tracks that can be found at Mt Coot-tha by adding regular training hikes here.
These sessions are designed to:
Best of all youâ€™ll be meeting like minded women and the conversations will help you to forget the hills and distance covered.
You're welcome to stay on and enjoy a coffee at the tea house after the hike (own expense).
If bringing a pack please ensure it has a supportive waist band and we recommend no more than 10kgs of weight for beginners.
Bottles of water are a great weight as they're easy to measure 1L =1Kg and if you're finding it too heavy can be tipped out to reduce your weight
Toilets are available close to our start point
● Enjoy training sessions amongst the beautiful trees
● Increase your hiking techniques and fitness
● Gain tactics to become adventure fit
Adventurous Women® Walk Host, Chris
- Hat and sunscreen
- Min 2L water in a hydration bladder or in easily accessible containers.
- Back pack with waist band and appropriate weight to suit your individual reason for training. However no more than 10-12kgs.
- Electrolytes (they are helpful for a much needed boost).
- Hike boots or trail shoes are preferred for the gravel tracks.
- Hiking/Trekking poles if you use them
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a walk or tour has commenced.