Join us on a peaceful kayak tour of Moreton Bay by the light of the full moon.
Departing Thompson's beach we will paddle out and enjoy the scenic lights of the bay and waterways as you've never seen them before, while our guides share interesting facts about the area.
The tour includes a safety briefing, kayak, safety equipment, dry bags, gloves, kayak instruction, permit/insurance fees and light refreshments.
Unfortunately we can only take experienced, confident kayakers as it's impossible to provide instruction along the way due to the darkness.
We will be on the water for approximately 1.5 hours followed by refreshments when we return
● Viewing the lights of Moreton Bay
● Kayaking under the moon
● A totally unique experience
AW Tour Host
Safety briefing prior
Photos of the event
Approx 1.5hours on the water
- Clothes that will get wet (board shorts / Â¾ pants and T-shirt or long sleeve sun- shirt is ideal)
- Shoes or footwear that can get wet
- Cap - so we can attach a head lamp
- Any medications that may be required e.g. Asthma Inhaler, Epipen etc.
Bring a towel and change of clothes to leave in your car
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a tour has commenced.