Letâ€™s cycle along the coastal bike path enjoying the spectacular views of the ocean. Starting at Hillarys Boat harbour we head north at a nice easy pace passing the beaches at Whitfords and Mullaloo, then along Ocean Reef Harbour and ending at Burns Beach. Here we will enjoy a coffee break at Sistas Cafe situated right above the beach. Then once refreshed we will cycle back along the bike path returning to Hillarys. Bring your bathers if you want to enjoy a dip afterwards.
The terrain is all bike-path suitable for any bike. Itâ€™s flat to Mullaloo then itâ€™s undulating with a few small hills to Burns Beach.
Distance is approx 24km in total.
IMPORTANT: You must have a roadworthy bike, with a bell and you must wear a helmet. Your host will carry a bike pump and puncture repair kit, although she's not a bike maintenance expert (yet)! She will also be carrying a full first aid kit.
Adventurous Women Host
Full First Aid Kit
Puncture Repair Kit & Bike Pump
Use of Hi-Viz Vest & Sanitizer for duration
Transport to/from the activity
- Full large water bottle per person or hydration bladder
- Sturdy closed in shoes
- Sun hat
- Bike helmet (compulsory in WA)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen (30+) and insect repellent
- Clothes to suit the activity and potential weather conditions
- Cash/Card for Cuppa or Ice cream during or afterwards if you wish
- Snack for during or after the activity
- Bathers & Towel if you'd like a dip in the ocean afterwards
- Bike must be roadworthy and have a bell