Exploring the southern coast of Royal National Park, this walk experiences different trails and environments, with dense forest at Palm Forest to the open grasslands along the Coastline. With a short side trip out to the Figure of Eight Pools (pending tides), this walk becomes a great day in the bush. The views from the Burgh Ridge are something special, with views far into the distance along the coast.
Meet with your Adventurous Women ® ™ Group Leader Deb and fellow walkers at the Otford Lookout Carpark - entrance of the Royal National Park at 9.00am. Deb will be wearing a bright orange Adventurous Women ® ™ Cap for easy identification and her phone number is: 0409 085 463 should you need to make contact on the day.
The walk is graded Hard and is for experienced walkers - Please read more about this walk HERE to ensure it's suitable for you.
● Walking the grasslands with magnificent views of the coastline
● Figure 8 Pools (Sinkholes)
● Beautiful Burning Palms Beach
Adventurous Women® Walk Host
Transport to/from Otford
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Appropriate Clothing for Hiking
- Water - at least 3 litres
- Lunch and Snacks
- Comfortable walking shoes/boots - well worn in
- Rain Jacket or Poncho - we still walk if raining
- Walking Poles - Optional
No refund is available after payment has been made for this walk.