Suitable for beginners
Whites Hill Reserve is a fantastic location to get out and about on a variety of tracks including paved, gravel and earth formed and is a great walk for those coming back from injury or just starting out.
We will encounter some small inclines but no mountains and hopefully we can spot a koala or two, or maybe even a wallaby.
For those just starting out and full of questions please have a chat to Chris as she is happy to help with advice.
Please note: There are no toilets at the meeting point, but we will pass toilets along the way at the playing fields.
● Enjoy walking amongst the beautiful trees
● Increase your hiking techniques and fitness
● Gain tactics to become adventure fit
Adventurous Women® Walk Host, Chris
Photos of the day
Walking with like minded women
Transport to and from the event
- Essential - comfortable walking shoes, boots or trail shoes
- Water minimum of 2 litres
- Snacks if required
- Walking poles if you use them
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a walk or tour has commenced.