Southwest/Bunbury Girls, it's time for another get together!!
The Walk: 9.8km loop walk, moderate level of fitness. Relatively easy, through a forest of marri, jarrah and blackbutt. The track is a hardened and/or compacted surface and may have a gentle hill or sections and occasional steps. It is also a mountain biking trail and shares a small section with the Munda Biddi Mountain bike trail.
Meeting Place: Look for your AW Host Sue D at the Wellington Dam Kiosk Carpark, she'll be wearing a bright orange AW Peak Cap.
Meeting Time: 9.00am
NO DOGS ALLOWED AS IT'S NATIONAL PARK
AW Walk Host
Full First Aid Kit
Items of a personal nature
- Carry at least 2 litres of water
- Wear Suitable clothing to protect you from the elements
- Wear sturdy but comfortable footwear.
- Personal first aid kit (optional)
- Small Thermos/Morning Tea or snack for while on the trail
- Lunch to have after the walk (Optional if you wish to stay on)