Immerse yourself in the serenity of this native bushland sanctuary, as we take the time to explore the trails within.
Our Guide will lead you on a diverse and interesting 10km hike within Kings Park (Noongar: Kaarta Gar-up), where youâ€™ll discover extensive native plant varieties, indigenous fungi species, birdlife, history, culture, panoramic views and more!
During the hike, we break for a nice hot cuppa and a sweet treat â€¦tantalising the taste buds and replenishing the energy levels!
We love getting to know our own backyard and we hope you do to!
Experienced & Knowledgeable Adventurous Women Guide
Yummy Morning Tea
Photo's of your day on the trail
The Adventurous Women Experience
- Day Pack (With rain cover or garbage bag to keep everything dry in case of rain)
- Water (2 litres minimum)
- Sturdy walking shoes / boots
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen & insect repellent
- Hiking Poles (Optional)
- Clothing suitable for hiking & weather conditions
- Rain Jacket or Poncho
- BYO Lunch or money for Cafe Lunch if you wish to eat before returning home (Optional)
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a walk or tour has commenced.