We're comibing the Bells Falls Loop Trail & the Bells Pilgrim Trail today to provide you with two hiking experiences that are sure to impress!
You'll meet your Guide at Bells Rapids Park Lookout and commence the Bells Falls Loop hike from here. This hike is low in km's but is graded as a 4 and will take a couple of hours as it has some steep challenges and will be slippery if wet (Poles Highly Recommended) making the reward of the observing the falls in full flow even sweeter! After enjoying morning tea while soaking in the views, you'll finish out this walk and return to your vehicles for an 8 minute drive to the Bells Rapid Park Toilets/Parking Area for the next hike which is along the Bells Pilgrim Trail, a less strenuous beautiful hike.
Bells Falls Loop : Campersic Road - Parking is on the side of the road and while it can be near impossible to get a spot on weekend, you shouldn't have any trouble on a Friday. There are no toilets here.
Bells Pilgrim Trail : Parking area near the public toilets, Bells Rapids Park, Orlov Trail, Cathedral Ave https://goo.gl/maps/4ECJV8pUsC4HnrSs6
Experienced Bush Walking Guide
Comprehensive First Aid Kit
Insurances & PLB
Yummy Morning Tea
Photo's of your day on the trail
- Minimum 2 litres of water
- Sturdy shoes/boots with good grip
- Sun Hat, Sunglasses, sunscreen (30+) and insect repellent
- Binoculars and camera (optional)
- Snacks and lunch
- Clothes to suit the activity and potential weather conditions including a water/windproof jacket
- Personal Medication/First Aid kit
- Walking Poles (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Tissues / Wet Ones (for toilet breaks in the bush)
- Something to carry your rubbish out (nothing gets left behind Leave No Trace)
- Keep Cup for morning tea (we bring the AW ones if you don't have one or forget)
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a walk or tour has commenced.