Join us for a fun gathering on beautiful Coochiemudlo Island, a favourite spot for Adventurous Women of Queensland. We'll relive adventures, chat, and make new friends.
What better place to do this but on "Coochie" where we can walk, talk, laugh, swim, and eat in the shade of lovely shoreline trees overlooking Moreton Bay.
Share in the spirit and dress festively in your best decorations, tinsel and Christmas attire and please ensure you bring a picnic dish to share.
We will meet at Victoria Point ferry (end of Cockburn St.) at 8:30 am for a 9 am departure. Once on the island, we'll find a great picnic spot close to toilets and changing rooms.
We will be doing a return to starting point walk for those wishing to walk around the island, and we'll ensure someone stays with our picnic area to keep it secure.
After we return we will enjoy a glass of bubbly together and more time to chat before heading back to the ferry.
● An end of year get together for all, with like minded ladies.
● A glass of bubbly to celebrate.
● Enjoying the beautiful relaxing island life of Coochie.
Your fantastic Adventurous Women® guides 😁
Glass of bubbly 🥂
Photos of the day
Transport to and from Victoria Point.
Ferry or Parking costs
- Cash / card for the ferry and any additional purchases
- A plate to share for lunch
- Plate, glass/cup
- Hat, sun protection.
- Water and extra drinks, but drinks and beverages are available at the Curlew Cafe across the road, ( this is not a busy road)
- Swimmers and towel
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after start of an event or departure of a tour