Join us for a gorgeous short walk along Stacey's Loop in Serpentine National Park, then tackle the more challenging Baldwins Bluff!
Staceyâ€™s Loop is a 2km loop trail (Grade 3) that winds through beautiful jarrah forest within the Park. The trail meanders over several bridges that cross the Gooralong Brook, from which native frogs and birds can be heard and seen ... a lovely little trail to stretch the legs and warm up the body!
Once we've finished at Stacey's, we jump back in our vehicles and nip around to the other side of the park where we regroup for morning tea, watch the kangaroos, use the toilets and then set of on the more challenging Baldwins Bluff Hike. After the hike you stay on for lunch in the park if you'd like to... or simply head off home.
The Baldwins Bluff Trail is a 6km loop in the Serpentine National Park offering great views over the Swan Coastal plain, and the Serpentine Falls from the summit. This is a Grade 4 Hike and can be challenging as it is rocky underfoot with some steep inclines & declines. (hiking poles recommended).
Experienced Bush Walking Guide
Yummy Home-Made Morning Tea
Photo's of your day on the trail
National Park Entry Fee
- Minimum 2 litres of water
- Sturdy shoes/boots with good grip
- Sun Hat, Sunglasses, sunscreen (30+) and insect repellant
- BYO Lunch if staying on afterwards in the Park
- Clothes to suit the activity and potential weather conditions including a water/windproof jacket
- Personal Medication/First Aid kit
- Walking Poles (recommended)
- Something to carry your rubbish out (nothing gets left behind Leave No Trace)
- National Parks Pass or Credit Card/Cash for Entry to Park
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a walk or tour has commenced.