Join Chris on this mid-week walk taking in another of Brisbane beautiful parklands. The Toohey Forest and Nathan Ridge tracks are popular destination for walkers, runners and also bike riders accessing the Griffith University at Nathan.
Weâ€™ll be combining tracks so we end up walking a circular track that has a variety of surfaces including paved, gravel and earth, and there are a couple of small hills to get the heart pumping. As we walk there will be opportunities to see koalas, goannas, bird life and maybe a wallaby or two.
● Exploring local bushland not far from home
● Opportunity to spot wildlife
● Walking and talking with like minded women
Adventurous women® Guide Chris
Photos of the day
Transport to and from the event
- As our days are warming up make sure you bring enough water to suit the day and distance (Min 2L recommended)
- Sun Protection
- Comfortable footwear
- Poles if you would like to use them
- A sense of adventure
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a walk or tour has commenced.