After the activities are finished, enjoy a celebratory glass of bubbly and yummy lunch prepared by Leonie while you reflect, relax and revel in your accomplishments!
Please ensure you wear suitable attire to get the most out of your day.
● Continuous High Ropes
● Rock Climbing
● Belayed High Ropes
● Leap of Faith
Your Adventurous Women host Leonie
2 Trained & Experienced VCR staff to guide you
4 Hours of Climbing, Scrambling and Leaping
All Climbing and Safety Equipment
A Delicious lunch on completion
A Glass of Bubbly (or something soft)
Items of a personal nature
- A Small bag or Backpack to containing:
- Small snacks or fruit in case you get hungry
- Water bottle
- Warm Jumper
- Rain Jacket (Preferred) or Poncho
- Personal medications if required e.g. asthma puffers and bee sting tablets etc.
- A Camera to record your moments of glory
- Beanie and Gloves if it's a cool day
- Your completed medical and permissions forms
This activity by it's very nature requires some periods of waiting around for others to finish.
We ask that you exercise patience and perhaps use that time to grab a snack, a drink or take photos of some of the other participants so you can share images later.
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a tour has commenced.
Please ensure you read our complete cancellation policy before booking