This is an awesome 13.6km loop trail exploring Kalamunda National Park, with some challenging hills and steep descents, deep flowing rivers, lots of water..... a rewarding bush walk with spectacular valley views.
Our Adventurous Women Guide will be meeting you at the Bibbulmum Track Northern Terminus as there is plenty of parking nearby. (ie: Coles Carpark or Street).
The hike is generally considered a moderately challenging route, given that there are a couple of steep gravelly descents to be navigated with caution, however the rewards are many! Having a break along the way to catch your breath, take in the stunning scenery and enjoy a yummy morning tea, is sure to provide you with a well rounded experience on this mid-week walk.
Experienced Adventurous Women Guide
Yummy Morning Tea (Cuppa & Sweet Treat)
Photo's of your experience
- Boots with ankle support for the rocky ground
- At Least 2 Litres of Water
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Hat, Sun Protection
- Hiking Poles (recommended as there are some steep loose gravelly descents)
- A Keep Cup for morning tea (however if you forget, your guide will have some)
- BYO Lunch to have on the track
Notice of cancellation must be in writing, with an email as an acceptable form of communication, directly to Adventurous Women with the following conditions:
No refund is available after departure of a walk or tour has commenced.